Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thursday Travels: Goodbye Millennium

The worst thing about a cruise? They end. I have yet to take a cruise where I was ready to return home. Maybe I should just start taking longer cruises! Ha! 


Our week on the ship was filled with new places, new foods and new adventures. We had a wonderful time together as a family, an experience that surpassed my greatest expectations. It was worth every penny spent, and more. I knew this would not be my last cruise.


The highlights of this particular ship were many. It was a beautiful ship, tastefully decorated. The crew was the most attentive and friendly I have encountered. 


The food was wonderful! Our waiter, Manuel, was heads above any I have encountered since. After the second night my husband always had his coffee brought without having to order it, and Manuel would simply look at my son and ask, "Chocolate?", at dessert time. 


Celebrity service and
food is simply fantastic! It was a wonderful ship on which to begin my cruise experiences.


Bon Voyage Millennium! ~Marla

No comments:

Post a Comment