Friday, October 28, 2011

Only 57 More Days!

Yeah, I said it! Only 57 more days until Christmas. OK, 57 days and 12 hours or so! I do love the holidays, but it is more the fact that I need to get organized that has me focusing on the holiday this far in advance. I have several gifts I am going to make, and budget dictates buying things in advance this year. 


My daughter and I were talking yesterday about organization and list making. My daughter-in-law is also a list maker, so I am interested in what they will think about this great site I found. It is specifically about being organized for the holidays. I fell in love with the site and spent a good 1/2 hour last night downloading forms. I was in heaven!


The site is called Organized Christmas, and it has everything imaginable to make your holidays well planned. They also throw in some info for other holidays as well, in fact I stumbled upon the site while looking for a Thanksgiving planner template. They had that as well.


At any rate, it is time to get busy with my projects for Christmas. Time to beat my normal procrastinating self into submission. Wish me luck!


~Marla

No comments:

Post a Comment