Saturday, April 16, 2011

Lazy Day

What a beautiful day it is! I have spent most the morning tweaking my blog a little. I have moved the list of Freebies to their own page. Check those out daily, as I will try to add new ones at least once a day. Also, on the Recipe page I have added some links to free eRecipe Books. Just download them to your computer. 
Yesterday was shopping day, which wears me out physically and mentally. Though I have worked hard to implement a system for my coupons that works best for me, I still feel like my brain is fried by the time I leave the store! So today I will do a few things that have to be done, but mostly just relax and enjoy the day. Some days we just need to be quiet for awhile, "Be still and know that I am God." The perfect verse for me today! 
Enjoy your day ~Marla

No comments:

Post a Comment